- 1 piece of
- 2 tbsp Passata
- 30g Spiralised Courgette
- 30g Spiralised Butternut Squash
- 20g Beetroot Batons
- 20g Baby chestnut mushrooms
- 20g Red onions, thinly sliced
- 70g Eatlean Cheese - finely grated
- 20g Cherry Tomatoes - sliced
- A good pinch of Spicentice Italian Rub
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Spread the passata all over one piece of
Lo-Doughand pile on the spiralised courgette and butternut squash, then sprinkle with grated beetroot for colour and extra nutritional value.
- We find that if finely grated your Eatlean Cheese (using a parmesan grater) goes a really long way and also nicely crispy around the edges. This works a treat with this recipe.
- Top with all the cheese, and the rest of the veg, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes. Give it a generous few pinches of Spicentice Italian rub to really make it fill your kitchen with Italian aromas while it bakes.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes at 180 degrees celsius and enjoy!
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.