Ultimate Green Veg Quiche
This nutrient-packed and tasty low-carb quiche is veggie heaven
If you wanna delicious recipe that helps you get plenty of greens in, this quiche might just be the dish you are looking for. Four different green vegetables (feel free to mix and match) surrounded by a delicious, savoury cheesy-custard mix, all encased in your ever-trusty, low-carb pastry replacement, Lo-Dough.
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/325F/Gas 3
2. Push the Lo-Dough into a greased and lined tin, taking care to push it into the corners and create an upright edge.
3. Arrange the prepared green veg and onions in the Lo-Dough quiche base.
4. Whisk the 4 eggs and half-fat creme fraiche , season to taste with salt and pepper and carefully pour over the veg. Top with a sprinkling of the cheese.
5. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Take out and allow to cool on a rack for at least 10 mins. Enjoy warm or cold!
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co