Ham & Broccoli Quiche
Slimming friendly, low calorie and super simple
Type: Pastry Suitable For: Gluten freeHigh fibreLow calorieSlimming friendly
What's a Lo-Dough quiche?
In short, it's a wonderful innovation which allows you to have a quiche base/pastry case for just 39 calories, and virtually no carbohydrates. Virtually no carbs. Quiche is one of the most popular dishes with Lo-Dough users - once you've made one you will likely see why. It all starts with a packet of Lo-Dough like this one:
- Don't forget, you need a 20cm (7inch) sandwich tin or quiche tray to get the perfect shape.
Inspired? See the Quiche Lorraine or the Spinach & Goats Cheese Quiche,
Now, let's get cooking! Instructions below.
Method1. Preheat the oven to 160C/325F/Gas 3
2. In a frying pan, soften the onions for a few minutes in a little spray oil. 3. Push the Lo-Dough into a greased and lined tin, taking care to push it into the corners and create an upright edge.
4. Arrange the ham, broccoli and onion on the Lo-Dough.
5. Whisk the 4 eggs and cottage cheese in a jug with the parsley, season to taste with salt and pepper and carefully pour over the ham and vegetables.
6. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Take out and allow to cool on a rack for at least 10 mins. Enjoy warm or cold!