Ultra Low Calorie Chocolate Pancakes
Type: Dessert Suitable For: Gluten freeLow calorie
Low Calorie Chocolate Pancakes Made Possible
Do you like pancakes? Sure you do! Do you like Chocolate? Of course you do. Well, now you can put the two together with Lo-Dough for just 145 calories. Yes, you heard that right - 145 calories for chocolate pancakes. This is a serious dessert - indulgent and very moreish. You'll need to plan a couple of hours in advance - the Lo-Dough needs soaking in its chocolatey bath, but beyond that, it's incredibly easy to make.
The ice cream we have chosen is the delicious and low calorie 'Oppo Madagascan Vanilla'. Two scoops of this beauty with our chocolate pancakes is just 219 calories. 219 calories for chocolate pancakes and ice-cream. We wholeheartedly recommend it - on taste and as a low calorie option.
Inspired by low calorie dessert recipes? See this wonderful low carb tiramisu for the perfect after dinner treat or snack
- Gluten free
- Fat free
- Sugar Free
- High protein
- Dairy Free
- Only 39 calories per piece
Try your £5 sample pack today and make pizzas, wraps, desserts and pastry like never before. Shop now
- 1. Add the eggs, milk, chocolate powder and cocoa to the eggs and mix. When combined, add your Lo-Dough.
2. Leave this mix in the fridge for a minimum of 2.5 hours, for the Lo-Dough to absorb the liquid.
3. On a very low heat, add a good coating of the spray oil/butter to the pan and gently fry the pancakes until the mix is cooked around and within the Lo-Dough (approx 8-10 minutes).
4. Serve with 2 scoops of Oppo Vanilla ice cream, which only adds on 74 calories.