Low Calorie Egg Custard Tart - Delicious dessert for 370 calories
This egg custard tart tastes so much better than supermarket bought ones, but is only 370 calories for the whole thing. Super low-calorie and high in protein, this tart is the ideal ending to any meal or dinner party, or the perfect indulgent snack.
Fantastic recipe courtesy of @slimminglolliegoggler_sw
Looking for something more chocolatey? Check out the low calorie chocolate dessert pizza
- 1 piece of Lo-dough
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 vanilla Mullerlight
- 100ml semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp Stevia Sweetener
- Frylight/Low calorie cooking spray
- Cooking beans (for holding shape)
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Spray a tin with butter Frylight, place a piece of
Lo-Doughinto it and top with cooking beans to hold shape. Cook for 5 mins on 180°.
- While that's cooking mix 3 eggs, 1 vanilla Mullerlight, 100ml semi skimmed milk and 2 tbsp sweetener.
Take tin out of oven and remove cooking beans. Pour in the mixture onto the
Lo-Doughand sprinkle nutmeg over the top.
- Cover loosely with tin foil and return to the oven for around 30 to 40 minutes on 180°, or until egg mixture sets.
- Cool before serving.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.