Low Calorie Margherita Pizza
The simple pizza recipe without the calories
Type: Pizza Suitable For: Gluten freeLow calorieLow carb
This is an ultra simple, fast, and impressively healthy pizza recipe which is high in protein - with Lo-Dough as your low fat pizza base.
Our fitness pizza team travelled to Be:FIT London 2018 to launch this outstanding, low calorie, super nutritious fitness-friendly pizza, and it's a real game changer. 3000 pizza samples in three days... we think the fitness world loved having a slice of the action.
Our thousands of Lo-Dough users swear by these nutritional, low calorie bread alternatives. Whether you are slimming or focused on your fitness and nutrition, on a cut diet, or generally taking care of your health, Lo-Dough is the way forward for innovative eating.
Inspired? Check out the Lo-Dough English Breakfast Pizza and be amazed at the nutritional value.
High fibre | fat free | low-carb | gluten free | dairy free | high protein | paleo | vegetarian | sugar free
- 1. Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9
2. Spray the fry-light into the pan and fry off your Lo-Dough to add some colour to the base
3. Put the browned Lo-Dough onto your cooking mesh/grill bars/pizza stone/air-fryer stand and spoon the pizza sauce over, making sure to spread it right to the edge.
4. Add the mozzarella on top, distributing as evenly as possible and sprinkle over a little oregano.
5. Bake in your oven for 7 - 10 minutes, or until golden and bubbling. Serve straight away with a crack of black pepper over the top.
Top Tip: If you feel you like your base could be crispier when it comes out, try adding back to a hot, dry frying pan for 8-10 seconds and remove with a spatula.