Protein pizza to help you hit your body goals
Perfect for after the gym - and inspired by the fitness community's dietary wants and needs. We've come up with a low-calorie, low-carb, high protein pizza that will work as hard for you nutritionally as you do in the gym physically.
Low calorie pizza recipes from Lo-Dough are generally also low in carbs and high in fibre. This body goals pizza is packed with low-carb peppers and spinach, topped with spinach's best pal, ricotta and finally stacked up with high protein, lean chicken breast.
This one has totally got your back after a workout - and all for just 265 calories per pizza.
Enjoy high protein pizzas?
- 1 piece of
- 2 tbsps (25-30g) of passata
- 120g of cooked chicken breast
- 50g of raw spinach
- 50g of finely sliced peppers
- 50g ricotta
- Fresh basil
- A pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- 2-3 sprays of fry-light oil
- Salt & pepper
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9.
- Spray the fry-light into a pan, and fry off the spinach and peppers. Put to one side.
Lo-Doughonto your cooking tray - smooth side up, and spoon the passata over it, making sure to spread it right to the edge.
- Add the spinach and peppers followed by the chicken and then blob the ricotta around. Add a pinch of chilli flakes if you like a little spice.
- Bake in your oven for 6-7 minutes, or until lightly golden. After removing, sprinkle with basil leaves for flavour and colour. Serve straight away.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.