Type: Pizza Suitable For: Low calorieLow carbSlimming friendly
Fitness Pizza to Hit Your Body Goals
Perfect for after the gym - and inspired by the fitness community's dietary wants and needs. We've come up with a low-calorie, low-carb, high protein pizza that will work as hard for you nutritionally as you do in the gym physically.
Low calorie pizza recipes from Lo-Dough are generally also low in carbs and high in fibre. This body goals pizza is packed with low-carb peppers and spinach, topped with spinach's best pal, ricotta and finally stacked up with high protein, lean chicken breast.
This one has totally got your back after a workout - and all for just 265 calories per pizza.
Enjoy high protein pizzas? Take a look at the salty seafood pizza recipe here.
Or even better, take a look at the ultimate guide for low calorie pizza recipes with Lo-Dough.
Method1. Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9
2. Spray the fry-light into a pan, and fry off the spinach and peppers. Put to one side.
3. Quickly and lightly toast off your Lo-dough slice in the oil left behind from the veg – you are looking to add a couple of nice golden-brown spots to it.
4. Put the Lo-Dough onto your cooking tray/pizza stone/air-fryer stand and spoon the passata over it, making sure to spread it right to the edge.
5. Add the spinach and peppers followed by the chicken and then blob the ricotta around. Add a pinch of chilli flakes if you like a little spice.
6. Bake in your oven for 6-7 minutes. After removing, sprinkle with basil leaves for flavour and colour. Serve straight away.