Our breaded steak salad is a fine thing indeed. Low-Carb, satisfying and delicious... what more could you want?
This is steak salad with a difference... Use our low-carb coating to keep the frying fats down, so you can load up on delicious dressings, deli ingredients and cheese instead!
Simple and delicious—you are going to love this one!
For the chicken
Lo-DoughSouthern Style Coating - 1 portion
- 1 fillet steak
- 1 egg white, beaten
For the salad
- 30g of mixed leaves
- ¼ jar of grilled artichokes, sliced
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 40g goats cheese (or any other cheese you prefer)
- A little chopped chilli
- 1 tablespoon of dressing
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Make your steak up according to the packet instructions (egg and coat the chicken twice). Spray with a little oil. Place in the oven at 220°C for around 10 minutes (approx) and then rest for 5 minutes for a medium-rare pink.
- While the steak cooks, slice and make up your salad.
- Once cooked, slice the steak add to the salad and top with the dressing. Serve immediately.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.