Low-Carb Crispy Pancake (Chicken, Bacon & Sweetcorn)
Here's a taste of the 80s... but made low-carb and low-calorie with Lo-Dough!
We love crispy pancake here at Lo-Dough, and this chicken, bacon and sweetcorn version is another classic flavour combo from days gone by.
Its super quick and simple to make and packed with flavour, but thanks to the combination of Lo-Dough products, incredibly low-calorie and low-carb.
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas 6.
2. Add your chicken, bacon, sweetcorn, creme fraiche and season to a pan on the stove and gently heat through for 10 minutes to allow the flavours to mix and mingle. Allow to cool briefly
3. Add 80g of this mix to the middle of your Lo-Dough. Try not to get too greedy or it will be hard to seal.
4. Wet the edge of your Lo-Dough with a little water and fold the over to form your sealed pancake. Apply a fair amount of pressure to ensure it seals.
5. Add the egg to one large bowl/tray and the crumb to another. Carefully coat the folded pancake in egg and then crumb.
6. Generously spray with 1 cal spray and bake in your oven for approx 15-20 minutes, or until golden. Serve with a another big spoon of your filling mix if desired and maybe just a simple salad.
Lo-Dough is bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread & pastry with 90% less carbs and loads more fibre.
Shop now at lodough.co